We are proud of our ability to attract and retain such a talented group of legal and administrative staff. Employees at Klarquist have the skill, curiosity, and dedication which are fundamental to the firm’s success and reputation, as well as the service we provide to our clients. Klarquist is committed to providing a collaborative and engaging work environment, competitive compensation, and continued opportunities for professional development.
Here are a few more benefits that make Klarquist stand out from the rest:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and profit sharing
- Staff sabbatical
- Comprehensive health care plan, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending accounts
- Family/dependent care leave stipend
No Open Positions
Currently, we do not have any open staff positions; however, we are always interested in hearing from qualified applicants. If you would like to be considered for future openings, please contact HR@klarquist.com.