We are actively seeking lateral patent prosecution associates and patent agents with an advanced degree in the biological sciences (a Ph.D. or M.D. is preferred). Candidates should have excellent academic credentials and preferably at least 3 years of experience prosecuting patent applications for biotechnology related matters. Excellent writing, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
Klarquist professionals could practice anywhere; at the largest law firms and companies, and in the largest cities. They chose Klarquist because here they can pursue both their passion for law and their passion for life. Our reputation for excellence and emphasis on maintaining a work/life balance attract experienced attorneys from large general practice firms as well as IP boutiques, and appeal to top students from national and local law schools.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and profit sharing
- Comprehensive health care plan, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending accounts
- Family/dependent care leave stipend