Garth’s practice emphasizes patent litigation and associated proceedings. His experience includes patent reexamination and reissue proceedings and jury trials for patents. He has also litigated trademark, trade dress, and copyright infringement cases.
Garth joined Klarquist in 1991.
- J.D., cum laude, Brigham Young University, 1987
- B.S., cum laude in Mechanical Engineering, Utah State University, 1984
- Utah, 2008
- Oregon, 1992
- California, 1987 (inactive)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1988 (Reg. No. 33,220)
Software & Internet Technology
- Member, American Bar Association, Litigation and Intellectual Property Sections