We are currently seeking an office administrator with great customer service skills to join our team. This full-time position is a central resource for all employees in the firm, and is key to the smooth operation of firm administrative functions. Responsibilities include:
- Occasional reception coverage, including answering phones and greeting guests
- Handling incoming mail, packages, and deliveries
- Managing calendars for conference rooms
- Additional administrative projects on request
Previous experience with these tasks in a busy professional office environment is preferred. Proven ability to be detailed and organized is essential. Ideal candidates will possess Microsoft Office experience, a high attention to detail, experience answering and directing phone calls while maintaining a professional telephone presence, excellent customer service skills, and a genuine, helpful approach to working with others.
We are proud of our ability to attract and retain such a talented group of legal and administrative staff. Employees at Klarquist have the skill, curiosity, and dedication which are fundamental to the firm’s success and reputation, as well as the service we provide to our clients. Klarquist is committed to providing a collaborative and engaging work environment, competitive compensation, and continued opportunities for professional development.
Here are a few more benefits that make Klarquist stand out from the rest:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and profit sharing
- Staff sabbatical
- Comprehensive health care plan, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending accounts
- Family/dependent care leave stipend