We are currently looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join the marketing team at our Portland office. The Coordinator will help develop and implement firm marketing strategies, and work closely with the firm’s attorneys and legal practice groups to develop client proposals for new business opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual looking to further a professional career in the area of business development. This position requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a proven ability to perform well under deadlines.
- Develop and update firm marketing strategies and materials, including digital and print media
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the firm
- Production of client pitch materials, RFP responses and client presentations
- Research companies and litigation activity to identify business opportunities and to effectively tailor proposals to available opportunities
- Assist in the planning and execution of special events, client visits, speaking engagements, etc.
- Ongoing identification and implementation of process improvements within the department
Relevant experience in a legal or other professional services environment is preferred. This is a full-time position which requires the ability to work on deadline-driven projects, which may include overtime.
Bring your expertise in marketing to a firm that understands the importance of work-life balance and has the dedicated staff to prove it. Over the last 75 years, the office culture at Klarquist has emerged as one that attracts intelligent and hard-working individuals who pride themselves on doing great work. We are proud of our ability to attract and retain such a talented group of legal and administrative staff. Employees at Klarquist have the skill, curiosity, and dedication which are fundamental to the firm’s success and reputation, as well as the service we provide to our clients. Klarquist is committed to providing a collaborative and engaging work environment, competitive compensation, and continued opportunities for professional development.
Here are a few more benefits that make Klarquist stand out from the rest:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and profit sharing
- Staff sabbatical
- Comprehensive health care plan, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending accounts
- Family/dependent care leave stipend