Klarquist Sparkman, LLP, an intellectual property law firm, is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join the marketing team at our Portland office. The Coordinator will help develop and implement firm marketing strategies, and work closely with the firm’s attorneys and legal practice groups to develop client proposals for new business opportunities.
Bring your expertise in marketing to a firm that understands the importance of work-life balance and has the dedicated staff to prove it. For nearly 80 years, the office culture at Klarquist has emerged as one that attracts intelligent and hard-working individuals who pride themselves on doing great work. Klarquist offers a competitive salary and an outstanding benefit package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, and paid vacation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual looking to further a professional career in the area of business development. This position requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a proven ability to perform well under deadlines.
- Develop and update firm marketing strategies and materials, including digital and print media
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the firm
- Production of client pitch materials, RFP responses and client presentations
- Research companies and litigation activity to identify business opportunities and to effectively tailor proposals to available opportunities
- Assist in the planning and execution of special events, client visits, speaking engagements, etc.
- Ongoing identification and implementation of process improvements within the department
Relevant experience in a professional services environment is preferred. This is a full-time position which requires the ability to work on deadline-driven projects, which may include overtime.
To be considered, interested applicants should visit our website (http://klarquist.com/about/careers/staff-positions/) to submit a cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements.
Klarquist Sparkman, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.