We are proud of our ability to attract and retain such a talented group of legal and administrative staff. Employees at Klarquist have the skill, curiosity, and dedication which are fundamental to the firm’s success and reputation, as well as the service we provide to our clients. Klarquist is committed to providing a collaborative and engaging work environment, competitive compensation, and continued opportunities for professional development.
Here are a few more benefits that make Klarquist stand out from the rest:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and profit sharing
- Staff sabbatical
- Comprehensive health care plan, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending accounts
- Family/dependent care leave stipend
How to Apply:
Click on the title of the staff position to which you would like to apply (located below “Open Positions”). This link will take you to our online application form. Please note, you will be asked to submit the following materials while filling out your application:
- Current resume
- Cover letter including salary requirements
There are currently no openings available. Please contact Human Resources at HR@klarquist.com with general inquiries.